Euromayday is a colourful parade against precarious living and working conditions. It is a stage to dance your rage out and to call for a different world. It is a stage for new ideas.
Everybody is encouraged to join with actions, proclamations and to place your own topics under the motto “Dance against…”.
In 2014 we realise that:
the European crises are not over, that the even get worse.
- the forced saving has increasingly inhuman consequences
- more people ruin their life under precarious working conditions and do not own enough for a god life
- the discussed minimum wage is too low
- European frontier surveillance becomes increasingly brutal
- ten years after the implementation of Harz IV the welfare recipients are more and more harrassed
- capitalism produces more and more underdogs
- the right-wing demagogues, sexists, racists and fascists act louder and more impudently
We want something different! We want:
- a juster distribution of the wealth of society!
- a lived and worldwide solidarity!
- true participation of everybody instead of a symbolic politic!
- global freedom of movement for all people and not just for the people with the “right passports”!
- affordable living space for everybody!
- the end of all mass surveillance and the right for a self-determined life
- a basic income without conditions!
- Nazis on the moon!
And for what do you want to dance for? Take part, tamper and take action on may 3. in Dortmund – 4 pm Westentor (Königswall/Kampstr.).
5 years Euromayday Ruhr – Dance against the conditions! Because capitalism is still a crap!